Monday, September 21, 2009
who needs football anyway?
Baseball season is heating up and all anyone's excited about is football. Football?? really?? ~sigh. I am still an ATLANTA BRAVES fan. I love my atl boys and though they have failed me for the past few years, I still remember those 14 straight great years they gave us. My boys are still fighting strong to get the wild card spot and I'm hopeful. So don't crush a girl's dream with hateful comments. ROCKIES & GIANTS, please start losing! or PHILLIES, please start losing. EVERY GAME. please? Bobby, Chipper, Brian, Omar, HUDDY: I believe in you guys! go BRAVES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh hell yeah jess, you know i'm there with you! although i do love my football too. i'm so torn at this time of year!!
ReplyDeletehaha! maybe some day i'll become a football fan... but until then, BRAVES it is!! @@ i miss all my braves peeps being out here in manny world.
ReplyDeletesorry jess... don't think it's gonna happen. only 1 week left. but like you said... a girl can wish.
ReplyDelete